I’ve been wanting to spruce up my back patio somehow and found this infographic about “How to turn your home into a Summer Paradise”. They offer suggestions on things you can do to your home which include (followed with my commentary):
- Add a Pool or Hot Tub – My girls are all for either of these, but I don’t feel like having the upkeep of such.
- Outdoor Games and Entertainment – Tatym would love a soccer goal.
- Install an Outdoor Kitchen – I don’t cook indoors, so I highly doubt I’d utilize this.
- Enclose Your Paradise Area – Now this would be feasible because it gets REALLY hot on the deck.
- Create Shady Spots to Relax – An umbrella would be cheaper than enclosures.
- Build a Gazebo – Um, no.
- Furnish for Comfort and Durability – Yep, I do want a new patio set.
- Plant Lush Layers of Landscaping – The previous owners already did this, but I’ve been terrible about keeping everything pruned and looking the best it could be.
- Setup a Water Feature – Would be cool, but probably not going to happen.
- Add a Fire Pit – I would love a fire pit, but I also have a fear of fires…
- Set the Mood with Lighting – Do I need lighting to set the mood?!
Latest posts by Kim Rowley (see all)
- Goodbye 334 East Nebraska Street - September 1, 2014
- Dicker’s house is going down - August 24, 2014
- Robin Williams made me laugh. Robin Williams made me cry. - August 14, 2014